What is worth striving for?
Dimensions of life I am currently pursuing:
- Mastering stress, tension, and emotional expression. Using this awareness to connect more deeply with others.
- Forging authentic friendships.
- Planning to leave the world better than I found it - discovering purpose and joy in the process.
- Building my body into a functional survivial machine through health, fitness, and simple appreciation.
- Developing a taste for quality - in ideas, workmanship, physical objects, and moment-by-moment experiences.
- Learning to communicate effectively - using body language, genuine enthusiasm, and a physical connection tuned to receive as well as to give.
- Understanding the dynamics of power and the meaning of leadership.
- Gathering wisdom to responsibly steward physical resources.
- Embracing both conscious intelligence and purpose-built biological subroutines, providing each the means and opportunity to excel.
- Seeing myself not as an abstract soul, trapped for a time in a physical body - not as an abstract consciousness, creating reality through a process of imagination - but as a simple biological machine that will never get more out of life than I put into it.